In the event that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns with a receipt up to 30 days after the purchase date for exchange or store credit only. All returned items must have original tags attached and be unworn, unwashed and in the same condition they were purchased. Please let us know why you didn’t completely love your item(s) whether it is fit, color, style or any other problem.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following returns:
- Apothecary, intimates, jewelry, and other accessories
- Returns received after 30 days of the original purchase date
- All REDLINE CLEARANCE or items marked “SALE”
- Items that have been washed, worn, damaged, or altered
- Items returned with deodorant stains, makeup stains or any other type of stain damage
- Items returned that smell like smoke, perfume, or any other type of odor damage
Wildflowers Boutique reserves the right to determine eligibility for refunds and update this Policy at any time without notice.
We hope that you are completely in love with your new goodies, but we understand it can be rather difficult to know your size without trying it on first. We are more than happy to offer store credit or an exchange as long as the items are unwashed, unworn, with designer tags and were paid for at full price. Please review our return policy to see if your items are eligible for return.
To determine if you are eligible for a return, please email us with the following:
1. Name & order number
2. The items you are wishing to return
3. Quick reason for the return
4. Method of return desired: exchange or store credit
Please note, customers are responsible for return shipping charges, and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Damaged items should be reported to customer service immediately (before returning package) to ensure your refund or exchange is properly processed. We inspect and pack each item with care, but stuff happens. If there is an error on our part, we will email you a shipping label for the return. Securely and with care, pack up your items to be returned. We do not accept returns if the items have been mistreated or crammed into an unsuitable box or envelope. Enclose a copy of the original receipt or emailed order for our reference.
Please ship your return package to:
Order # ________
3800 N Lamar Blvd #145
Austin, TX 78756
We always recommend getting a tracking number and insuring the package in case it is lost in transit. Please take care when packaging and sending back returns as lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of Wildflowers. We cannot offer a refund on lost or stolen items.
If your package arrives at Wildflowers Boutique Returns Department within the 30-day timeline specified above, you will be granted store credit under the same name under which the original order was placed. You will receive an email confirmation.
IN-STORE WEB RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Web orders can be returned for store credit or exchange at our store location.
Note: You must present original invoice receipt when you take items back to our store.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
- We do not return sale items or items purchased during a flash sale or with a discount code.
- Be mindful of your makeup when trying items on. If makeup is on the returned item, we will deny your refund.
- Please note if an item is damaged after wearing (a zipper breaks, a button falls off) from normal wear and tear we cannot accept items to be returned.
- Return postage is not covered by Wildflowers.